Sales Development Coach
Your Russam contact
Managing Partner – Commercial
£ Dependant on experience
Our client is a global data, analytics and technology company, and they are the power and knowledge behind decisions that support both business and consumer customers. Russam is working closely with the leadership team to source exceptional talent to drive growth and innovation.
The growing Strategy and Consulting Division is at the centre of the organisation and, in collaboration with the wider organisation, is responsible for defining the overall business and commercial strategy. The Sales organisation are supported at every level by the Sales Enablement team, who are highly valued and are crucial to productivity generating profitable revenues.
- Develop and deliver training programmes to ensure our salespeople are the best in the markets we operate in. And participation in the induction programme.
- Committed to gaining a deep understanding of our products and services - essential to helping our salespeople understand the features and their differentiators
- Case study development and design use cases – told as stories that are compelling and memorable, fresh, and relevant.
- Offer support through complex client development relationships – using Miller Heiman to review account plans, coach and embed best practices.
- Regularly reviewing activity, success and coaching as required – measuring and assessing the effectiveness of training interventions against sales performance.
- Build a culture of best practice
- You will have a proven career in sales (10 years +)
- Designed and led training programmes (sales related)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expert in sales methodologies (Miller Hieman, SPIN) or similar
- Positive and a self-starter -motivator
- Counselling or Coaching qualification and advantage
- Strong EQ
- Experience in financial markets, data and insights products and services is an advantage
- Used to working in corporate structure and culture
- Worked in a Customer first culture.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please upload a current CV and a short supporting statement detailing how you meet the role requirements. For an informal discussion about the position, please contact Cathy Kay at email@example.com.