The Second HR Leaders Zoom Room
NOVEMBER 12TH AT 2PM
We are two weeks away from our second HR Round Table event. In this session we will consider mental health and wellbeing.
Hosted by Cathy Kay and Jason Atkinson from Russam, with special guest Michael McTernan. Michael combines artificial intelligence and therapies like mindfulness-based CBT, creating engaging apps/bots that help young people manage their mental health. Michael draws on his experience as a CEO of 4 companies, his background in mobile and digital services, and his voluntary work as a mindfulness teacher and counsellor.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
- We will look at ways to engage our colleagues in understanding and improving their mental health and wellbeing.
- How to ensure everyone knows what support is available to them and how to access it.
- We will explore the role of AI and how it can be beneficial.
- The impact of mental health issues in the workplace – the impact this has on individuals, their colleagues, their performance and ultimately the business as a whole.
- The cost of not addressing this important issue.
We would be delighted if you could join us. RSVP to email@example.com and Zoom details will be forwarded in due course.
Date: Thursday 12th November 2020
Time: 2:00 PM